We’ve been using Hapflex 665 and 668 to cast patterns and core boxes since the late ’80s and dang this stuff is TOUGH! It’s a bit pricier than Freeman and BJB but the quality and consistency are what keeps coming back to Hapco year after year.
- Filters: A Key Tool in the Fight Against Covid-19
- River Cribbage Board Using Hapco Resins
- Casting a Clear Sculpture Using Hapco Materials, Equipment, and Expertise – Part 2
- Casting a Clear Sculpture Using Hapco Materials, Equipment, and Expertise – Part 1
- A Helpful Guide to Processing High Viscosity Resins