We also manufacture and sell portable meter-mix dispensing equipment designed to eliminate the measuring, mixing, and mess associated with hand processing two-component materials. Our in-house experts can provide the “know-how” to help you get the job done right. “One of the largest issues facing the Liquid Molding world can be summed up in one word: rejects.” Reject parts occur as a result of human error, entrapped air, voids, dimensional in-accuracy, or improperly cured material. The X Series are state-of-the-art molding chambers designed to aid the liquid molder in creating a perfect part every time. These ergonomically designed chambers can be essential in many Liquid Molding applications. The combination of heat and pressure will produce bubble-free castings and cure time will be decreased dramatically. Simply stated, the X Series chambers will decrease rejects and increase profits!
- Filters: A Key Tool in the Fight Against Covid-19
- River Cribbage Board Using Hapco Resins
- Casting a Clear Sculpture Using Hapco Materials, Equipment, and Expertise – Part 2
- Casting a Clear Sculpture Using Hapco Materials, Equipment, and Expertise – Part 1
- A Helpful Guide to Processing High Viscosity Resins