Durometer measures the hardness in polymers, elastomers and rubbers. Hardness may be defined as a material’s resistance to permanent indentation. The durometer scale was defined by Albert F. Shore, who developed a measurement device called a durometer in the 1920s. A chart showing general hardness comparisons.
- Filters: A Key Tool in the Fight Against Covid-19
- River Cribbage Board Using Hapco Resins
- Casting a Clear Sculpture Using Hapco Materials, Equipment, and Expertise – Part 2
- Casting a Clear Sculpture Using Hapco Materials, Equipment, and Expertise – Part 1
- A Helpful Guide to Processing High Viscosity Resins